TRENDING NOW: ROUGE EXTREME
Here's to the season of red lips! Level up your favourite rouge shades by playing
with colour and intensity and layering luxe textures.
1. Condition lips with Prep + Prime Lip. For long-wearing ultra-smooth colour apply Prep + Prime Lip
slightly outside the lip line to cover the entire lip area.
2. For super-saturated colour, line and fill in lips with Lip Pencil in Cherry starting
from the outer corners and working inward.
3. Smooth on Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Feels So grand with the doe-foot applicator.
1. Line and fill in lips with Lip Pencil in Burgundy.
2. Apply Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo.
3. Dab a touch of Duo Adhesive to the top half of your top lip.
4. Use a 266S Small Angle Brush to press Glitter 3D Pink on top of the glue.
POUT THAT POPS
1. Outline lips in Lip pencil in Ruby Woo.
2. Fill in lips with Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Feels So Grand and let the colour dry.
3. Dab Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Quite The Standout onto the centre of the lips.
LUSH AND LACQUERED
1. Use Lip Pencil in Beet to outline and fill in lips.
2. Colour in lips with Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Dance With Me.
3. Slather on Lipglass Clear all over lips with a 242S Shader Brush.