204 Lash Brush
204 Lash Brush
A spoolie brush that applies mascara products, separates lashes or even grooms and shapes brows or facial hair.
When will it arrive?
Provide your US shipping zip code to get an estimated arrival date for in-stock items.
the shade or the product for
a similarly priced item.
The M·A·C 204 Brush is a spoolie brush made out of firm synthetic fibres that simulates a mascara wand. This design is ideal for lash or brow combing, and for separating or applying mascara and liquid or gel brow products. This small comb wand can be used to groom any facial hair. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest-quality materials. Our 100% vegan synthetic brushes incorporate the latest innovations in fibre technology for superior performance and improved longevity.
- Hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest-quality materials
- Expertly engineered with high-grade synthetic fibres that are resistant to breakage
- Non-porous fibres that are easy to clean
- Made with nickel-plated brass ferrules and multi-lacquered wood handles
- Can be used to apply mascara to the lashes or with any liquid or gel colour for the brows by easily brushing and separating the hairs.
- Also can be used alone for grooming and shaping needs.
- CARING TIPS
- Proper care will maintain the integrity and quality of the bristles so they continue to deliver perfectly consistent results over time.
- Daily Care: Clean brushes using a soft cloth or a towel dampened with M∙A∙C Brush Cleanser. Gently wipe brush head over the cloth until all makeup has been removed.
- Weekly Care: Wash brushes using M∙A∙C Brush Cleanser and warm water. Wet the head, making sure the brush head is pointed downward to prevent water from seeping into the barrel, as you gently massage the fibres lightly with your fingers – working toward the tip. Rinse well. Carefully squeeze excess water from the brush head, wipe on a soft towel and gently arrange fibres back into their original shape. Lay flat on a fresh towel and allow brush to dry naturally. Do not stand up or use until completely dry.
- Ask & Answer