|We would like to introduce you to our M·A·C PRO Student Program. Support for the Makeup Professional comes in many ways at M·A·C and the M·A·C PRO Student Program is just the beginning of our relationship with any new Makeup Professional. It is ONLY open to students attending a school or institution of Makeup Artistry, Aesthetics, or Performing Arts (See a full list of Eligible Schools below).
|SELECT A TOPIC:|
PRO ONLY EVENTS & NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
PASSWORD-PROTECTED M·A·C PRO WEBSITE
EXCLUSIVE STUDENT MAKE UP KITS
DISCOUNTS ON MAC PRODUCTS
Only schools of Makeup Artistry, Aesthetics and the Performing Arts will be eligible to participate in the M·A·C PRO Student Program.
To become an eligible school we need to review the course(s) that are offered at your school.
Send to us:
1. Contact information from your school (name and position, address, phone, email, website)
* School Owner, Head Instructor, Program Directors or Program Administrators
2. The curriculum/syllabus for each course (if sending email, please send as an attachment)
3. The average class size (per course)
4. The total student enrollment per year
5. The duration of course(s)
6. Type of Certification issued (Certificate or Diploma)
Please forward all information by email to email@example.com or by mail to:
M·A·C Cosmetics - M·A·C PRO Student Program
360 Adelaide St. W. # 301
Toronto, Ontario M5V 1R7
Allow 4-6 weeks for your eligibility request to be processed.
|ELIGIBLE STUDENT SCHOOLS
To find a school that participates in the MAC PRO Student Program, please click on the states/provinces below:
District of Columbia